Sunday, September 11, 2011

Move Update: Starting to Freak Out

Matt and I just recently found out that his start date is October 3rd!  This is great considering we have been waiting a VERY long time for a date but, it is overwhelming because there is so much to do now in not that much time...

We are going to be driving up to Canada, leaving on September 26th and it should take us about four days (we are going to have our dog, Penny with us, so we will be making multiple stops).  Our route to Calgary should be a pretty amazing road trip and I am so excited to get on the road.

We will be staying in temporary housing until we figure out where we want to live.  Check it out here.

More to come...

5 comments:

  1. Dont worry, it will all get done in time. So excited to see this blog so you can keep us updated! I am ready to help you as soon as get back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy 4 U 2! But sad. I'm not going to get down 2 see U b4 U go. What an adventure!

    DaD #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck getting everything together, and have a safe trip up there :)

    We can't wait to see you next month for Jenny's wedding!

    Love ya,
    Bon

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT AN ADVENTURE! We'd be going with you if we could! I'm so glad that you'll be home for the wedding.. otherwise I wouldn't be coping as well as I appear to be! LOVE YOU GUYS! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you! I look forward to hearing all about your trip! Thanks for keeping us all updated...don't forget to include pictures :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete