Friday, May 24, 2013

Thirty Years and Thirty Weeks!

I celebrated my 30th birthday at the same time I was 30 weeks pregnant!  I was a little apprehensive about turning 30 just because it seemed like such a huge milestone...no more twenties!  But, Matt made it really special.  He helped me celebrate the whole week by giving me a surprise each day.  It was also so nice to get cards and gifts in the mail, and Facebook messages from friends and family, near and far.

Surprise Day 1:  Calla Lilies...my favorite!!
Surprise Day 2:  Such a pretty necklace.  Matt told me the two diamonds represent him and I, and the blue stone represents Baby Meyer :)  We also had dinner that night at Mercato, my absolute favorite restaurant in Calgary.
Surprise Day 3:  Matt planned a surprise dinner at Anejo with lots of friends and then tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil!
Surprise Day 4:  A pair of Toms for the summer :)
Surprise Day 5:  Pretty white maternity tank from Posh Mommy
I also got beautiful jewelry and gifts from family and friends!  Thanks to everyone for helping make my 30th one of the best ones yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment