Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our House is feeling like home

Matt and I have been busy trying to make our new house feel like home.  Now, after purchasing a TV stand and a new dining room table, it is starting to feel complete.  We hung a few things this weekend but need to decorate more.  I need to get the Christmas decorations out and start decorating with those also!  Here are some updated pictures of our house...

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Spare bedroom

Office

Living Room (still need to decorate this room!)  Penny posed for this pic :)

Kitchen complete with Matt pretending to cook

Dining Room with our new table!

I also recently discovered "Ice Wine," something that Canada is known for.  It's a desert wine that is made with grapes that are picked after the first deep freeze so the wine super concentrated and very sweet.  It's delicious!


And I always like to include a picture of my Penny pen!  She is doing really great up here.  She loves the place that we board her at, where she gets to play with lots of friends.  She loves eating the snow but hates walking in it (I think it's too cold for her poor little Houston paws so I am thinking of buying her these.  I am not sure how she will feel about them though!)





No comments:

Post a Comment